We’ve excited to share with you the new Schema for WooCommerce update, version 1.3.2 which has fixed and new useful features.
Here is a quick overview of new key feature introduced in this update.
Added support for grouped products
In earlier releases, the extension included support for variable products of WooCommerce.
In this update 1.3.2, we’ve introduced schema.org markup for grouped products. So, now… Whenever you have a grouped product in your store, our extension will generate and output schema.org markup for it automatically.
New Docs Section
Also, we’ve extended extension documentation section by introducing new detailed documentation pages for Schema WooCommerce.
Check out the new Schema WooCommerce extension docs.
Changes in Schema WooCommerce 1.3.2
- Fix: Settings merge before update when first time activating the extension.
- Enhancement: Added support for grouped products.
- Enhancement: Added offer priceCurrency.
- Enhancement: Added stock status.
- Enhancement: Added brand.
- Update: Pumped tested WordPress version to 5.5.1 release.
Don’t have a premium license yet? Secure your license now.