We’ve released an update for the Schema Plugin version 188.8.131.52, which introduces schema.org ItemList type, and includes important bug fixes.
It’s highly recommended to update to Schema Premium version 184.108.40.206 release immediately since the older version of the plugin triggers an error when saving or editing a post.
For the ItemList structured data, it’s not fully complete yet due to the nature of this schema.org type, which requires all linked pages to have its own valid structured data. However, we’ve added it to make it easier for those who have list posts to extend it.
We will also extend the ItemList type, and figure out a simple way to make use of it in our future Schema plugin updates.
Here is a full list of changes made to the plugin in version 220.127.116.11 release.
= 18.104.22.168, August 23rd, 2022 =
- Fix: Errors when SEO fields are not used and score is equal to zero.
- Fix: A Fatal error happen with Divi on Wizard pages.
- Fix: A PHP notice on Wizard radio input field callback.
- Fix: Error caused when including the deprecated class-oembed.php file.
- Fix: Move mainEntityOfPage from CreativeWork to Thing class.
- Fix: Set HowTo steps field to be not required.
- Enhancement: Added support for schema type ItemList.
- Update: Updated class license handler, add version to API parameters.
- Update: Updated the EDD Licenses class version to 1.9.2 release.
Check out the Schema Plugin, and make sure you upgrade to this latest release to get bug fixes, enhancements and cool new features.
We hope you will find this update useful, and till next time.