A new very important update for Schema Plugin version 1.2.7 has been released, which includes bug fixes and security updates.
It’s highly recommended to update to Schema Premium version 1.2.7 release immediately to get those security fixes.
Here is a full list of changes made to the plugin in version 1.2.7 release.
= 1.2.7, August 11th, 2022 =
- Fix: Make priceValidUntil property field not required for more flexibility.
- Fix: Moved offers property to CreativeWork type.
- Fix: edd_add_schema_microdata is deprecated and use an EDD new filter.
- Enhancement: Added disambiguatingDescription property to type Thing.
- Enhancement: Refactored the /schemas/ folder file structure.
- Update: Updated ACF Pro to version 5.12.3 release.
- Update: Pumped tested WordPress version to 6.0.1 release.
Check out the Schema Plugin, and make sure you upgrade to this latest release to get bug fixes, enhancements and new features.
We hope you will find this new update useful.