We are so excited to release Schema Premium version 22.214.171.124, which includes several bug fixes and enhancements, plus support for new schema.org types.
Thanks for everyone who helped us to get this update out.
What’s new in version 126.96.36.199?
In Schema Premium version 188.8.131.52, we’ve added support for new schema.org markup types like
and its sub-types (more specific types).
Added support for schema.org Place
Added support for SoftwareApplication
Usability: Auto configuration for Pages and Posts on Plugin Activation
In version 184.108.40.206; we’ve enabled a new enhanced usability feature, which automatically configure markup for Pages and Posts on your site when you activate the plugin for the first time, or if these entries doesn’t exists.
Integration with other SEO plugins
We’ve updated our integration after recent changes in the way how Yoast SEO plugin outputs its markup data.
Also, added a minimal integration with Rank Match plugin, to be continued in later updates.
After you get this update, try to update Advanced plugin settings to make sure everything works as expected.
= 220.127.116.11 =
- Fix: Error in Google Structured Data testing tool, remove keywords from Product.
- Fix: Notice when merging $schema and $properties arrays in schema.org types.
- Fix: Include plugin.php file when checking for active plugin on front-end.
- Fix: Screenshot property field sources and values corrected for images.
- Fix: Properties for schema.org specific subtypes was not added when a subtype is used.
- Fix: Minor style issue for ACF PRO fields.
- Fix: Remove Yoast SEO plugin schema markup for versions 11.0 and up.
- Fix: User roles on a network install was incorrect.
- Enhancement: Added support for schema.org Place.
- Enhancement: Added support for schema.org Accommodation and sub types.
- Enhancement: Added support for schema.org MobileApplication.
- Enhancement: Added support for schema, org WebApplication.
- Enhancement: Added simple integration and new settings for Rank Math plugin.
- Enhancement: Automatically configure schema for Pages and Posts on plugin activation.
- Tweak: Updated the Service:serviceType property description.
- Tweak: Make street address 2 and 3 disabled by default.
- Tweak: Modified user role label to Schema Manager.
- Update: Pumped tested WordPress version to 5.3.2 release.
- Update: corrected license.txt file.
Check out the Schema Premium plugin, and make sure you upgrade to this latest release to get bug fixes and enhancements.