Today, we are so excited to release Schema Premium version 1.1.1, which includes several bug fixes and enhancements.
Thanks for everyone who helped us to get this release out.
What’s new in version 1.1.1?
In Schema Premium version 1.1.1, we’ve added support for new schema.org markup types starting from
and its sub-types (more specific types).
– Introducing Beta Releases
In version 1.1.1; we’ve enabled a new feature on our customers’ accounts to allow them downloading beta versions when they become available.
To enable receiving beta releases, you can do so within Schema Premium plugin settings:
Go to Schema > Settings > Advanced
These beta releases will mostly be pushed for testing purposes, you should not install a beta releases on your production website.
= 1.1.1 =
- Fix: Service schema.org markup errors, removed author and review properties.
- Fix: Memory size error on heavy EDD site by removing extra post types.
- Fix: Bug in multi-check callback in plugin settings.
- Fix: Search function in Block Helper class to look inside internal blocks.
- Fix: Memory limit error when editing Schema > Type, saved meta keys in WP transient.
- Enhancement: Added new feature and settings for releasing Beta versions.
- Enhancement: Added new function to allow search recursive arrays in depth.
- Enhancement: Added new filter to override admin post types array.
- Enhancement: Added new filter to override post type archive markup array.
- Enhancement: Added new function to filters.php file to exclude post types meta keys.
- Enhancement: Added Default Image to post types archive single ItemList.
- Enhancement: Re-coded the updater function code and changed its name in main class.
- Tweak: Set higher priority 2 for markup output in head.
- Update: Updated ACF Pro to version 5.8.7 release.
- Update: Pumped tested WordPress version to 5.3 release.
Check out the Schema Premium plugin, and make sure you upgrade to this latest release to get bug fixes and enhancements.