Today, we are excited to introduce Schema Premium version 1.0.8, which includes fixes and enhancements. It’s now supporting HowTo schema.org type.
What’s new in version 1.0.8?
In Schema Premium version 1.0.8, we’ve added support for HowTo schema.org markup, and fixed the
is no longer valid type for
1- Added support for HowTo schema.org markup
In this release 1.0.8, we’ve introduced support for HowTo schema.org markup. It will allow you to markup instructions on How-To pages of your website, and it will be possible to get enhanced search results (Rich Snippets) for HowTo.
2- Fix itemReviewed type in Review
Google no longer accept
as a type for
We added a new field under Properties to allow you set a valid reviewed item type when configuring Schema Review.
And, this is how it should look like in page editor (click to enlarge):
= 1.0.8 =
- Fix: A typo in plugin settings.
- Fix: CSS for admin bar menu item padding.
- Fix: Duplicate function name in Rating extension.
- Enhancement: Add support for HowTo schema.org type.
- Enhancement: Added Review:itemReviewed schema types supported by Google.
- Enhancement: Display ACF PRO version in advanced settings.
- Enhancement: Added new admin bar menu item for Rich Results Test.
Check out the Schema Premium plugin, and make sure you upgrade to this latest release.