Schema Premium 1.0.6 is now available for download. This includes several bug fixes and enhancements for different parts across the plugin.
We are getting amazing feedback from our members, this help us a lot on fixing bugs and make the plugin work better. Big Thanks to everyone who participated.
= 1.0.6 =
- Fix: Make sure we are not calling functions statically in main class.
- Fix: Remove opening hours meta post from post type schema.
- Fix: Possible bug in schema properties fields.
- Fix: Error on AMP markup output for special pages (contact and about pages).
- Fix: Not able to override author name by mapping property field value.
- Fix: PHP warning in post type list class in locations target column.
- Enhancement: Added check and display notice if ACF or ACF PRO is active.
- Enhancement: Added gtin8, gtin12, gtin13, gtin14, and mpn properties to Product markup.
- Enhancement: Added new features and settings for breadcrumbs markup.
- Enhancement: Added new function schema_premium_rating_star to be used by extensions.
- Enhancement: Display message on new post creation, when post id is not available yet.
- Enhancement: Display message when property fields are not set to new custom field.
- Enhancement: Added new function is_edit_page to check if it is an edit page.
- Enhancement: Load properties fields in wp instead of acf/init on non admin pages.
- Update: Drop support for Google+ since Google is dropping it.
- Update: Pumped tested WordPress version to 5.1.1 release.
- Tweak: Set alternativeHeadline property field to disabled.
- Tweak: Added more description for Default Image setting.
- Tweak: Changed order of Schemas sub setting, put author before breadcrumbs.
Check out the Schema Premium plugin, and make sure you upgrade to this latest stable release.
There is more to come in the next plugin updates, we will focus on enhancing properties mapping and make the plugin perform better. Thanks for your positive feedback.