Today, we’ve released Schema Premium version 1.0.4, which covers fixes for several schema markups, and also introduce support for schema Person.
What’s new in version 1.0.4?
Support for Person markup
Also, we’ve added support for schema Person, so now you can markup pages about people.
The breadcrumbs functionality has been extended with new settings to give you control over homepage breadcrumbs.
You will be able to show/hide Homepage, and also change the “Home” to anything else you like, for example you’ve site name or company name.
So, make sure to keep the plugin up to date.
= 1.0.4 =
- Fix: PHP notice in JobPosting additionalProperty, and LocalBusiness.
- Fix: Service markup.
- Enhancement: Added a couple of checks to avoid errors in VideoObject > YouTube.
- Enhancement: Added support for schema.org Person markup.
- Enhancement: Added markup by specific post id in location target post meta.
- Enhancement: Added review and aggregateRating to schema Service.
- Enhancement: Added support for category, keywords, and yield to Recipe markup.
- Enhancement: Added support for review and aggregateRating to Recipe markup.
- Enhancement: Added new settings tab for breadcrumbs.
- Tweak: Wording of custom meta key field in Schema > Type> properties options.
Check out the Schema Premium plugin, and make sure you upgrade to this latest release.