We are excited to share with you about the new Schema Premium version 1.0.1, it has been released with support for new schema.org types and several bug fixes across the plugin code.
This is the very first update since we’ve launched the plugin, so we hope you will find it useful.
Thanks to everyone who sent us feedback, we could make the plugin better.
What’s new in version 1.0.1?
We’ve implemented support for new schema.org types to make the plugin more compatible with greater set of other WordPress plugins.
Also, bug fixes included in this release will make the plugin more stable.
Based, on new features and changes that have been made in the Schema Premium plugin, we’ve updated our Premium Docs with more details and added new pages about:
- Supported Schema.org Types
- Add Schema.org markup for LocalBusiness
- Opening Hours Specification & Special Days
- Integrating with WooCommerce
= 1.0.1 =
- Fix: ACF date picker field was missing the date format.
- Fix: PHP Fatal error when truncating long headlines.
- Fix: Opening specification hours for LocalBusiness night shift was missing.
- Fix: Image custom field return attachment ID, now return Image Object.
- Enhancement: Added support for schema.org Review markup.
- Enhancement: Added support for schema.org Recipe markup.
- Enhancement: Added support for schema.org Course markup.
- Enhancement: Added support for schema.org Product markup.
- Enhancement: Added support for schema.org Service markup.
- Enhancement: Integration of WooCommerce.
- Enhancement: Added new function to return array of types that supports author markup.
- Enhancement: Added new function to code duration time like PT1H45M30S.
- Enhancement: Removed the Official Free extension tab from extensions settings page.
- Modified: modified some file names.
- Update: updated readme.txt file.
Check out the Schema Premium plugin.