Today, we have released Schema Premium version 1.0.9, which includes several bug fixes and functionality enhancements.
What’s new in version 1.0.9?
In Schema Premium version 1.0.9, we’ve added new feature to allow you insert required video details for
– Add video details to VideoObject markup
In this release 1.0.9, we’ve introduced a new plugin settings to enable VideoObject meta.
You can find it under: Schema > Settings > Schemas > Embeds
Enabling this setting will help you mark up your video content manually with structured data to make Google Search an entry point for discovering and watching videos.
In your page editor, you will find a new post meta group for inserting video details.
This feature is different than the VideoObject built-in extension that is able to discovers and markup videos automatically. It’s will come handy for unsupported videos (example: embedded Facebook videos).
= 1.0.8 =
- Fix: Added @id property to logos array in publisher to stop repeated inclusion.
- Fix: Generate image object instead of image url in Organization logo markup.
- Fix: VideoObject return empty array when embedding non-supported video types.
- Fix: Added @type WebPage and @id to the BreadcrumbList.
- Fix: Typo in MedicalBusiness class name was causing an error.
- Enhancement: Added property image and @id for Organization type.
- Enhancement: Added function to retrieve image id by url.
- Enhancement: Added new function in breadcrumbs class to return JSON-LD array.
- Enhancement: Added property image to publisher.
- Enhancement: Added new extension for inserting VideoObject details in post meta.
- Enhancement: Added class helper for ACF blocks, and changed file structure.
- Update: ACF PRO to the latest 5.8.6 version.
- Update: Pumped tested WordPress version to 5.2.4 release.
Check out the Schema Premium plugin, and make sure you upgrade to this latest release.