Become an ambassador…
Already A Member? Go to your affiliate account.
Refer new members to schema.press and receive 20% commission of their purchase! Every user automatically has a referral code. Simply copy and paste the link or banner image on your site using that code. If a new user clicks your referrer link and proceeds to sign up an account, you will receive 20% of that person’s purchase price.
How it works?
- If a person clears their cookies then we can’t track them any more.
- If a person clicks on your referral link and then later they click on someone else’s, yours is the one that counts.
- If a person clicks a link, they have three months before the cookie expires. If they sign-up and purchase during those three months, then you earn commission.
- Commissions appear in your account and you get email notifications for each sale.
- If purchase was canceled during our 30 days of money back policy, commission will be avoided as we refund the full amount back to the buyer, so commission will be subtracted from your account.
- Minimum payout is $100
- You must have a valid PayPal account to receive commission earnings, this is the only affiliate payout method we use at this time.
Use of the referral program is subject to a fair usage policy which gives schema.press the right to review each and every referral.
Tax info: At the end of the year, We fill out a 1099 form for all USA residents affiliates who earned more than $600 in a calendar year. This is when we will need your Tax ID # and W9 form. We report it to the IRS (You probably do too).
Legal Info: Please note that all payouts are at our sole discretion and we reserve the right to refuse any payout. By creating an account with us you are agreeing to our terms and conditions, which strictly prohibit any and all methods of spam and abuse. Any clicks on your link must be through simple hyperlinks directly to our affiliate link around text or a banner image. And while we love new clients, you unfortunately can’t refer yourself.
Don’t have an affiliate account with us?